It seems that the innovation is built around a certain platform: "A platform for hosting contact sites. Conversations have never been so easy". The first thing that comes to my mind is something like what .TEL did in the past. Let's see what kind of innovation this multiple Registry is about to offer.
- Podcast - It takes a lot of money to build a TLD into a brand;
- The .BLOG new gTLD could be a multi $100 million business;
- New gTLDs related to COMPANIES (in our Newsletter only);
- 100,000 - Benchmark for .GDN: this is not something to be ignored;
- Domain name registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to Finance;
(were added the .ACCOUNTANT & .ACCOUNTANTS new gTLDs)
- New gTLDs related to the Law;
(was added the .FAIRWINDS new gTLD)
- New gTLDs related to Colors.
- The .VIP new gTLD to generate 6 millions in month 1 after launch;
- Lesson learned - .INSURANCE and .BANK Tell Consumer Safety Story;
- Domaining - Is SEDO dying?
- New gTLD investment - "The Donuts Panic";
- More coming.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.