- Article - Using the URS as a Preliminary Injunction;
- Article - Financial Industry Quick to Embrace New Top Level Domains;
- $0.85 for .CLUB domain names!
- Another major registrar becomes accredited to ".gdn" domain names;
- Reminder - The NDD.camp start on the 16th of June in Paris;
- Public comments - Why Change the (new gTLD) Registry Agreement?
- Update - New gTLD registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to SPORT;
- New gTLDs related to REAL ESTATE;
- New gTLDs related to ALCOHOL.
- List - 8 Companies That Switched to a New gTLD;
- Sunrise Periods:
- The .MOI Sunrise Period has begun;
- The .STORE Sunrise ends soon.
- The .UPS new gTLD was just delegated;
- More coming during the day.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.