I received an email yesterday from someone asking: "where are the links to the new gTLD NEWS?"
To read all articles, you must be subscribed to the gtld.club Newsletter:
- Daily NEWS are posted here without links to the info;
- To read these NEWS, you must subscribe to the NEWSLETTER (which is sent everyday at 8PM CET.
Today's new gTLD NEWS:
- The Australian Football League has a new website and guess what its (new) domain name is?
- .CAR & .AUTO are in the News;
- Amazon really wants its .AMAZON new gTLD;
- Which domains do you buy when the ".com" is taken?
- FUNNY - Going to ICANN55 Marrakech for new gTLDs? Read this;
- Major Trademark can't have .SPACE domain name suspended in URS;
- 13,000 registered domains on day one for .BET;
- HOT - Interesting: new domain names sales in February 2016;
- More coming during the day.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.