- Question - Is .tak domain going to be available?
- Registry Webinar: why would you buy a .INSURANCE domain name?
- Developers Can Now Test Compatibility with new gTLD’s (by Google);
- April 14th 2016: Meet with .TRADEMARKS in Paris;
- Written Recap of the ICANN new gTLD meeting in Marrakech;
- Seven New gTLD Delegations;
- Multiple Registry sold 600K+ of Premium domains in one year;
- Brands - Insights into the world of ‘dot brands’
- List of Alpha 3 ISO codes not allowed for registration in Round 2 of the ICANN new gTLD program;
- New gTLDs to do the promotion of BMW in Deutsch;
- China - Another Registry is granted a Chinese MIIT License;
- More coming during the day.
Thursday, March 24, 2016
The new gTLD info for Thursday, March 24th
Location: Lima, Pérou
I am a new gTLD Consultant based in Paris. "New gTLD" stands for "new generic Top-Level Domains" from the ICANN new gTLD program. They are new domain name extensions such as ".consulting" (instead of ".com").