- .AFRICA new gTLD: the end of the Line?
- Buyer beware: what do ‘The Brady Bunch’ and new gTLDs accept in common?
- Job: sales agent based in Gibraltar: "We offer you the opportunity to grow with unlimited earning potential, successful agents can realistically earn over 100K annually."
- Multiple registry confirms link to Registrar with a mass new gTLD development project;
- Premium .BERLIN domain names seem to be for sale (in Deutsch);
- Report: new gTLDs related to Cities;
- In French: "Les chiffres des extensions internet francophones";
- March new gTLD update by major Corporate Registrar;
- Infographic: which new gTLD matter?
- ICANN and gTLDs;
- ICANN’s High Expectations for Transaction Fees;
- Some new gTLDs that are selling well:
- Some new gTLDs that are selling poorly:
- Various Revenue Problems:
- Registry Fees Also Fall Short for ICANN;
- Registrar Transaction Fee Fails;
- A Three-Pronged Problem.
Monday, March 21, 2016
The new gTLD info for Monday, March 21st
Location: Jaén, Jaén, Espagne
I am a new gTLD Consultant based in Paris. "New gTLD" stands for "new generic Top-Level Domains" from the ICANN new gTLD program. They are new domain name extensions such as ".consulting" (instead of ".com").