Today is Friday and, like most Fridays, there's not much information related to new gTLDs so when this happens I do an advanced search on Google and here is what I found:on the 286,000 results found, jovenet.consulting appears on first page of Google's results when searching for any site in the .CONSULTING domain name extension (and I have no idea why). I did the same with .VOTE and guess what I found...
- The latest .TUBE Registry website was launched;
- New gTLDs make up 10.5 percent of UDRP disputes;
- The IANA transition: a mirage? (The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) is responsible for the global coordination of the DNS Root where new gTLDs are installed);
- Complete list of TLDs maintained by the IANA;
- What is the Intellectual Property Constituency?
- Hugo Boss leads UDRP filings list as cybersquatting trends are revealed;
- Useful - How do you search indexed websites from a certain new gTLD in Google?
- ICANN55: Summary of Main points;
- .EARTH new gTLD: it's time to officially brand Earth;
- More coming.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.