- The latest .TUBE Registry website was launched;
- New gTLDs make up 10.5 percent of UDRP disputes;
- The IANA transition: a mirage? (The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) is responsible for the global coordination of the DNS Root where new gTLDs are installed);
- Complete list of TLDs maintained by the IANA;
- What is the Intellectual Property Constituency?
- Hugo Boss leads UDRP filings list as cybersquatting trends are revealed;
- Useful - How do you search indexed websites from a certain new gTLD in Google?
- ICANN55: Summary of Main points;
- .EARTH new gTLD: it's time to officially brand Earth;
- More coming.
Friday, March 18, 2016
The new gTLD info for Friday, March 18th
Today is Friday and, like most Fridays, there's not much information related to new gTLDs so when this happens I do an advanced search on Google and here is what I found:on the 286,000 results found, jovenet.consulting appears on first page of Google's results when searching for any site in the .CONSULTING domain name extension (and I have no idea why). I did the same with .VOTE and guess what I found...