Most of the time, these new domain name creations are redirected to existing projects but these are not and point to an error. If the sub-domain redirections for Google Maps are active (maps.google.com and maps.google.com), the sub-domain translate.google.com points to the right service so what is the idea behind the creation of these ultra short domain names ending with the ".GOOGLE" extension?
To do your own search:
- go to Google;
- search for something (whatever);
- click on the little wheel on top right of the window;
- select "advanced search";
- remove what you searched for in the "all these words" field, and leave it empty;
- go down to "site or domain" and enter the domain name extension you are interested in;
- click on "Advanced Search";
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.