- Google's latest position on new TLDs;
- .BUZZ: New Top Level Domains Trending at Conference;
- Do you know all domain endings? From .com to .whatever;
- Someone wrote a book about the trademark Clearinghouse;
- SEO History Helps to Understand the Brand TLD Future;
- This week’s new TLDs;
- New gTLD Registry decides to layoff employees;
- More coming during the day.
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Labels: dotbuzz, google, icann, infographic, new domain names, new gTLD applicants, newsletter, seo, tuesday
Location: Lima, Pérou
I am a new gTLD Consultant based in Paris. "New gTLD" stands for "new generic Top-Level Domains" from the ICANN new gTLD program. They are new domain name extensions such as ".consulting" (instead of ".com").