- What you recently read is wrong
- Results of the ".club" yesterday's auction
- .BOSTON new gTLD sold to M+M?
- Internet Governance and new gTLDs
- Premium ".global" domains are for sale this week
- For those who still pay interest to the .SUCKS new gTLD
- TRUE or FALSE Questions
Conclusion? There is a lot of lying or "hype" going on when it comes to domain names--in the domain name industry, at ICANN, and elsewhere.
- Results of the NamesCon auction
(".club" domain names)
- night.club was sold for $12.000
- space.club : $3.750
- athletic.club : $9.000
- strip.club : $10.000
- pot.club : $10.000
- running.club: ?
More names are available here (bottle.club - breakfast.club - fitness.club)
- Boston Globe sells .Boston domain name to Minds + Machines
Minds + Machines has acquired the .Boston top level domain name from Boston Globe Media, the company announced today. The acquisition price was not disclosed.
- Internet Governance Outlook 2016Cooperation & Confrontation ICANN & IETF: In the Internet Governance Microcosms, the management of critical Internet resources, the completion of the IANA transition and the further development of the new gTLD program will dominate the 2016 agenda...
- Premium ".global" domains
(valid until January 15th)
These domains are offered at a significant discount to what we would normally quote, and on a first-come-first-served basis until January 15.
- .sucks “gagging” registrar critics?
.sucks may be all about freedom of speech, but some registrars reckon the registry is trying to ban them from criticizing the new gTLD in public.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|