- Another new gTLD Registry heads to China;
- Four (4) new strings were just delegated;
- Icann new gTLD agenda;
- Strange: watch the earth in .BLUE;
- ICANN tests emergency registry with dead .BRAND;
- New gTLD applicant Videos;
- More in your Newsletter.
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
The new gTLD info of Wednesday
China seems to be "the" place where to sell new domain names and many Registries are moving there. On the four new gTLDs delegated recently, 2 are Trademarks, one is controversial and the other is the name of a city.