- The .TORONTO new gTLD
- The .BAIDU new gTLD is live
- New gTLD Associations
- Call for Volunteers
- Prediction from new gTLD auction specialist
- Call for Volunteers (endiing soon)
- Starting January 11th: Premium ".club" auction
- RightSide to auction "xyz" domains
- FFM past 1.75 million domains
- Premium TLDs, Real Value for Money
Baidu, China’s Google, gets its dot-brand gTLD
Chinese web giant Baidu had its dot-brand gTLD, .baidu, go live in the DNS root zone today.
New gTLDs: Associations Offer Innovative Benefits To Consumers
- .REALTOR and the National Association of Realtors
- .AARP and AARP, Inc. (formerly the American Association of Retired Persons)
- .BANK and the Financial Services Roundtable
- How Associations Can Use gTLDs – Now and in The Future
New GNSO Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group to Establish a Policy Framework for a Next-Generation gTLD Registration Directory Service to Replace WHOIS (Next-Gen RDS)
The gTLD Marketplace Health Index Proposal: Call for Comments and Volunteers.
Rightside to auction “xyz” domains at NamesCon
.xyz made a bit of a splash with domain investors in 2015, but is the meaningless string “xyz” inherently attractive? Even at the second level?
Increased momentum blasts
Famous Four Media past 1.75 million domain names in record time
Tuesday, 5th January 2016, Gibraltar: Famous Four Media, one of the largest new registry management groups providing generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs), today announced that is has passed one and three quarter million domain name registrations. This comes only 10 weeks after it announced that it has 1 million names under management in its registries.
Premium TLDs, Real Value for Money
There is an intrinsic value proposition to new gTLDs. They mean to give users fresh naming possibilities and provide more meaningful Internet addresses. And to do so at much reduced prices.