New gTLD Program Committee, the group to have the final word when it comes to saying "yes" or "no" to a new domain name extension. Remember ".sucks"? A good French article found on the .SHOP new gTLD and a cool initiative brought to the entire domain name business.
- ICANN's new CEO;
- New gTLDs: this is just enormous (in French);
- New ".club" domain names have met adoption;
- Innovation brought to the FILM industry: thank to new gTLDs;
- 12 000 000 new domain names and increasing;
- Public Comments Advise Against a UDRP Review;
- A new gTLD Utilization Report;
- HOT: Webinar on new gTLDs (tomorrow):
- What new Top Level Domains mean for digital marketers;
- What impact this will have on Search;
- What you need to do to protect your clients;
- A step by step guide on what to expect in 2016.
- More coming during the day.
Subscribe to our Newsletter here
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements