This is another Friday with NEWS about new gTLDs: today, the ICANN CEO is beeing criticized, the .PHARMACY new gTLD is promoting its new domain names, the "Whois" is improved and one Registry a registry is downgraded There will be more info published the Newsletter by the end of the day (it is just 10:45 here in Paris at the moment this is is published):
- American senator to accuse Fadi Chehade (CEO of ICANN - New gTLDs);
- Follow-up on .PHARMACY new gTLD: list of Not Recommended Websites is extended;
- Ex ICANN Director leaves again for a new role in the new gTLD business;
- ICANN New gTLD Program "Plays Roulette";
- NASDAQ listed Registry is downgraded from a “buy” rating to a “hold”;
- Another article on .GAY rejection by the ICANN;
- Updated of the PDT Whois test specifications;
- New domain names: registration strategies;
- Conflict of interest at ICANN?
- Board Changes and Grant of Share Options;
- More coming during the day.
For details, subscribe to our Newsletter
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.