This week-end was about the Super Bowl 50 and the new gTLD industry's question was: "which Brand will use a new domain name for its advertisement during the Super Bowl?" Answer in our Newsletter tonight.
I collected interesting info about resolutions approved by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers on new gTLDs, found a good article to promote new gTLDs and a presentation with an "Etat des Lieux" on RPMs.
Starting 3 Feb, https://t.co/l2qABY1q2l has been removed from the zone and no longer resolves. #ICANN #newgtlds— TLDWatch (@TLDwatch) February 7, 2016
- HOT: Super Bowl 50: were there any new domain names advertised?
- Tips from a Registry in regards to buying a domain name;
- The ICANN has a new CEO (welcome and...good luck :-)
- Approved Resolutions by the ICANN Board concerning specific new gTLDs;
- Q&A: what happens to my domain name if the extension fails?
- Guess who paid for this article about new gTLDs? :-)
- Very good use of a .FILM domain name and explanation.
- Presentation on ICANN Right Protection Mechanims: where are we?
- Whois recent accomplishments;
- Adoption of new gTLDs;
- New gTLD Statistics:
- Cities new gTLDs;
- New gTLDs related to Catering;
- New gTLDs related to Photopgraphy;
- The French new gTLD report by Nameshield.
- Article on the .HOSPITAL new gTLD;
- More coming during the day....