It is becoming a fashion for Registrars to publish a monthly "new gTLD review". If the Nameshield Group is already pretty efficient at providing detailed info related to new gTLDs, we have spotted more reports in our Newsletter.
- HOT: apply for your .BRAND new gTLD: what you need to know;
- Domain name service provider posts its New gTLD review;
- How to migrate from from old ".com" to a new domain name.
- Two Sunrise Periods to end soon;
- Best "new domain name" wins a prize here;
- The .CLUB Registry celebrates the Chinese New Year;
- Another article covers Donuts' move to strengthen film industry relationships with anti-piracy agreement (the .FILM new gTLD);
- More news coming during the day.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.