A warm "happy birthday" to the .SYDNEY new gTLD and a short word on Registry-Specific Policies. You probably heard about the URD and the UDRP procedures but did you know that some Registries have their own procedures?
- Registry-Specific Policies:
- .NYC new gTLD
- .NGO - .ONG
- .PRO - .NAME - .BIZ (old TLDs)
- .VOTE - .VOTO
- Check the complete list is available in our Newsletter (tonight);
- Another "Multiple Registry" passes 2 million domain registrations;
- The .SYDNEY Registry is one year old;
- .SHOP will be around earlier than expected!
- Association launches initiative within the domain name ecosystem;
- 3 articles on "Multiple registry": proud of the performance of its team;
- HOT: update on registration figures for .CLOUD new gTLD;
- More articles on .CLOUD (two more);
- More coming during the day.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.