You will find yesterday's update in today's Newsletter with an interview of a multiple registry's CEO. Today is day one of the .MOM Sunrise Period.
- HOT: The $1 Million Release Of DotWine;
- $100M in Sales and New Executives for Multiple Registry;
- China helps Famous Four Media exceed its growth projections;
- The .MOM Sunrise Period (reminder);
- Independent review of the Trademark Clearinghouse;
- Fine with buying a new domain name, instead of a ".com";
- Should brands REALLY get on new gTLDs and give up the status quo?
- HOT: Interview with new CEO of Multiple Registry (M+M);
- Meet with the .CLUB Registry at INTA Orlando: register today;
- Buying a domain name is now made easier with the "domain concierge";
- Is the URS dying?
- Google to promote new gTLDs on Twitter;
- HOT: Donuts appoints outside director, new CFO;
- The .PET new gTLD is now open to the public;
- American Senator unhappy with ICANN's work;
- New gTLDs and naming standards;
- Too many new domain names?
- In French: "Le nom de domaine, nouveau signe distinctif jurisprudentiel";
- Subscribe to our Newsletter for tonight's update.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.