Today, there is content in French but expect much more by the end of the day:
- HOT - Registry responds to MarkMonitor: Why Brands Are Missing The Boat;
- Three Million domains for this backend Registry;
- Cost of new domains reduces spam attacks (in French);
- New gTLDs and .SEO: www.diamonds or www.diamonds.com for SEO?
- Another "Multiple Registry" wants to serve the Chinese market;
- There are now more .CLUB domains than .MOBI;
- In French : new gTLDs the in presidential elections;
- HOT - which domain name extensions should a company secure?
- Which is the new Registry with largest NAF cases?
- French new gTLDs: a report by the Nameshield Group.
- .CITY new gTLDs;
- Did you know there is a new gTLD for physiotherapist (or physical therapist)?
- Institution to help .PHYSIO new gTLD's promotion;
- An article on .MUSIC new gTLD;
- Another article on .MUSIC new gTLD's rejection (CPE);
- Partnership between Xbox and Steam coming: what about .GAME domain names?
- Much more coming during the day.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements