- ICANN: It seems that there will be a .GAY new gTLD;
- .AFRICA new gTLD: applicant sues ICANN;
- There is a Registrant using a ".glass" domain name :-)
- Beyond The Dot 2016;
- New gTLD applicant's request for reconsideration denied;
- First week in history that a .XYZ and .HOSTING domain make it to the top ten;
- Huge list of (new) Registries heading to China:
- Funny: public answer found to the ICANN Questionnaire: Measuring DNS Abuse in New gTLDs;
- 2 new Sunrise Periods were just announced;
- "Because it is the .LAW"
- More coming to your Newsletter tonight.
Thursday, February 4, 2016
TGIT: the new gTLD info for Thursday
Subscribe to our Newsletter here.