- Some use .TECH domains; others use .CLUB;
- INTERESTING: .BRANDs: 2012 Round Application Status (Part 1);
- Question asked: "Will purchasing a .MIAMI domain and routing this and other domains to my core website help my website rank higher and drive local business?"
- Report from a consumer's perspective on ICANN: "there is no plan to address Internet user issues";
- WEEKLY UPDATE - Report: new gTLDs related to Sport;
- Media Statement by .AFRICA new gTLD applicant;
- Why did Afilias claim .BET was the 11th most registered new gTLD?
- Multiple new gTLD Registry Famous Four Media seeks for a Software Developer;
- Expect registration volumes for .DESIGN domains to "explode";
- The AFL starts using its .BRAND new gTLD;
- How to use "political" domain name extensions in 2016?
- Backend Registry brochures for:
- An Introduction to New gTLDs;
- Brand gTLDs: Building Presence and Identity on the Internet;
- Generic Term gTLDs: Opportunities and Risks;
- Community gTLDs: Building Communities and Consortia in the Online World.
- COOL - In French: anatomie d'un nom de domaine? [infographic]; The 2016 Launch Hackathon Joins the .CLUB;
- Consumers don't Trust .NINJA Domain names?
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Links to daily contents are available in our Newsletter