Thank to Peter La Mantia who posted the "New TLD Market Brief - March 2016" in the new gTLD Group on LinkedIn, we searched on Google to see if Trademarks - who acquired their domain name extension (their .BRAND new gTLD) - do use their new domain names. We found a good example with BMW. Please check for the NEWS down this post.
Friday the 11 of March, the NEWS:
|To participate in the auction, register here.|
- BMW shows the way: Trademarks to use new gTLDs (example of use);
- Trademark Clearinghouse - 2 new Sunrise Periods were jut announced:
- .SALON new gTLD;
- .GROUP new gTLD.
- See how the HipHop scene uses domain names ending in .HIPHOP (website examples),
- New Class of Domain Names Provides Alternatives to .Com;
- Infographic - Update: "Do you know all domain endings? From .com to .whatever";
- New gTLD sites add new challenges to Brand Owners;
- Major Chinese Registrar moves to a .WIN new domain name;
- Research: a scalable botnet detection method for large-scale DNS traffic;
- ICANN55 recap: "transition, sex and new gTLDs".
Have a nice Weekend :-)
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements