- New Registry enters the top 5 of domain name extensions;
- In French: a Registry, victim of its own success;
- Is the .AFRICA new gTLD story coming an end? It looks like it;
- Many thought the ICANN new gTLD program would fail, well many were wrong :-)
- HOT - Just found: a .BRAND new gTLD has more than 6000 names registered in google;
- Coming to the web: the .STORE new gTLD;
- More coming during the day.
Thursday, February 18, 2016
Location: Québec, Canada
I am a new gTLD Consultant based in Paris. "New gTLD" stands for "new generic Top-Level Domains" from the ICANN new gTLD program. They are new domain name extensions such as ".consulting" (instead of ".com").