RELIGION, I noticed that the .WED new gTLD - a three characters domain name extension - is only losing domain name registrations. It has kept decreasing for the past 6 weeks. On the other hand, the .WEDDING - a seven characters extension - progression curve is increasing. Why is this so:
- Is the .WED new gTLD too restricted?
- Is .WEDDING more descriptive?
- .BRANDs - Progress: The Mid-Year Analysis;
- FFM is the second new gTLD operator;
- Article - Five different ways to go .LIVE;
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION (registration volumes);
- Hot - One new gTLD just lost over 50% of it’s registrations in one month;
- French new gTLD applicants: registration volumes;
- The Sunrise Period for .SHOP starts today;
- The .BRIDGESTONE launches a new website;
- ICANN - Study shows gTLD awareness has "grown";
- Application from SHELL offered on www.buzz.shell;
- More coming by 8PM CET: subscribe to receive it all by email.