- Report - New gTLDs related to Companies (weekly update);
- Some of the top players in finance are changing the Internet as we know it: here is how;
- Conflict of interest - Update on .SPORT new gTLD application;
- Just added - 3 Trademarks were added to the Photography new gTLD report;
- Patent - Card interface for managing domain name projects;
- Innovation - Multiple Registry to invest in a geofencing company;
- ICANN is sued by a new gTLD applicant (guess who);
- Impossible to Appraise New gTLD Domain Names;
- Must watch video (until the end if you can): "don't drop it when you want to buy a domain name to a third party";
- In French - "des marques comme Intel, Nike, Target et Netflix pourraient perdre leur nouvelle extension Internet";
- Reminder: How Financial Services Industry Can Protect Itself Online (Free Webinar);
- New gTLD Backend Registry hits 4 million new domain names;
- More coming by the end of the day.
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
new gTLD reports". Therefore, I have added a few more. I also automated a certain number of things so these reports are easier to read and all look the same. They will be sent in the Newsletter too.