- Partnership between Back-End and original .GREEN applicant ends;
- The .DOHA new gTLD was just announced;
- Must read - Five way business use new gTLDs;
- Calendar - Two new gTLD events added;
- Report - How new gTLDs will transform the Internet:
- Market fragmentation;
- The growth of .BRAND domain endings;
- The rise of non-Latin characters in domain names;
- What will the Internet will look like in 2020?
- Keeping one step ahead of the transformation of the Internet (a Brand Holder’s guide).
- More on .AFRICA:
- US Court Grants DCA Trust's Motion for Preliminary Injunction on .Africa gTLD;
- Did the DotConnectAfrica judge make a big dumb mistake?
- New gTLDs: a new marketing vanguard;
- Guess who bought "landing.club" for $25,000?
- Reminder - .INSURANCE Webinar (Wed, Apr 20, 2016)
- Sunrise Period - The .PROMO Sunrise starts;
- More coming during the day.
Thursday, April 14, 2016
startup.club. This domain name has now been indexed for a very long time by Google and many websites like gTLD.club have pointed to that domain name. The new owner will benefit from this traffic.
new gTLDs related to Companies". This report is updated every Tuesday. At the moment of this publication: two domain names are registered. To receive next week's report, subscribe to our Newsletter.
.PROMO is the new top level domain created for marketers that want to highlight promotions online and is the best domain name for sites that feature promotions and promotional items. Because .PROMO lets your visitors know what your site is all about from the domain level! And, .PROMO web addresses are short and easy to remember – perfect for advertising campaigns both on and offline.
(extract from the Registry's website)WHEN
- SUNRISE PERIOD START: Thursday, 14 April, 2016 - 16:00;
- SUNRISE PERIOD END: Monday, 16 May, 2016 - 16:00
To register a domain name ending in ".promo", it is required to participate in the Sunrise Period with an Accredited Registrar. Contact Nameshield to register your .PROMO new domain name.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements