I am impressed to see the poor registration volumes of some SPORT domain name extensions. I had a look at the .TENNIS new gTLD and, while we are watching the Olympics Games, this TLD is losing domain name registrations
We are in August and that should get back to positive in September but isn't one of the roles of Tennis organizations, such as the ATP, WTA, ITF, USTA, to do the promotion of Tennis? And by "promotion", I don't mean to sell ".tennis" domain names, but just to propagate the message that there is a domain name extension to represent it in Internet?
New domain name registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to HEALTH;
- New gTLDs related to CARS;
- HOT - GENERIC new gTLDs.
To subscribe and receive the latest NEWS in your email, click here
In yesterday's Newsletter:
- Sunrise period for .blog set to open;
- HOT - Over $4 million in premium domain names;
- The .Club registry announced its premium sales for July today and it hit a milestone: over $4 million in premium domain name sales;
- .COM no longer has market power?
- How Catholic educators keep up with emerging technology (.catholic new gTLD);
- Accountability and Transition in ICANN’s New gTLD Program:
- ICANN’s Background and Recent Developments;
- The Facts in the Dot Registry Case;
- The Independent Panel’s Ruling;
- Future Implications;
- A .XYZ Disaster Story;
- Shorten that URL with a domain instead;
- Why .CLUB & Other New Extensions Are Smarter Branding;
- Delegated - 4 new gTLDs were delegated;
- Recent Actions Cast Doubt on Whether ICANN Is Ready for Transition;
- What Are The Renewal Prices Of The Latest 6-Figure New gTLD Sales?
- The .STORAGE Sunrise Period ends soon;
- Banks Flock to New .bank Domains for Branding.
Previous Campaigns can be viewed here