- Pop.swatch : the .BRAND story;
- Interesting - The TLD platform: Inbound Marketing for Top Level Domains;
- The lucky back-end Registry to run .BLOG is Nominet;
- Verisign (.COM Registry) settles one of its lawsuits against the .XYZ Registry;
- The .GROUP and .SALON Sunrise Periods are ending;
- Multiple Registry just acquired .SHOPPING and .JETZT new gTLDs;
- A major Registrar just finalized its accreditation to .GDN;
- The new gTLD review from Domain Mondo (.BLOG/.AMAZON and .AFRICA new gTLDs);
- 250.000 ".blog" domain names in 2016?
- New gTLD reports:
- New gTLDs related to Cities;
- New gTLDs related to Photography;
(Two trademarks: the ".yodobashi" and ".goldpoint" new gTLDs were added, as well as the generic ".club" new gTLD: this due to the important number of photography clubs)
- New gTLDs related to Catering.
(the ".pizza" new gTLD was added)
- Landrush for .コム new gTLD has started (".com" in Japanese);
- Can we assess who is leading the new dot brand gTLD?
- This post is updated during the day: all NEWS are sent at night in the Newsletter.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|