China seems to be "the" place where to sell new domain names and many Registries are moving there. On the four new gTLDs delegated recently, 2 are Trademarks, one is controversial and the other is the name of a city.
- Another new gTLD Registry heads to China;
- Four (4) new strings were just delegated;
- Icann new gTLD agenda;
- Strange: watch the earth in .BLUE;
- ICANN tests emergency registry with dead .BRAND;
- New gTLD applicant Videos;
- More in your Newsletter.
Subscribe to the new gTLD Newsletter to receive the complete information with links to sources.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements