"...the TLD is intended to enhance the Latin American Hotel and Lodging Industry’s online identity and exposure to their target clientele; expand their marketing and promotion efforts; provide a secure channel for hotel bookings and reservations; and create a marketplace dedicated to the Latin American Hotel and Lodging Industry".Unless I misread, a Spanish company cannot register a ".hoteles" domain name since applicants registrants must be headquartered and have a primary place of business in Latin America: all countries in the South American continent and the countries of Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica and Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Eustatius, Saint Maarten Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands and U.S. Virgin Islands (“Latin America”).
- Article - Why a Website Domain is a Marketing Tool;
- .AFRICA - Judge hands DotConnectAfrica another bizarre win;
- How to do the promotion of a new gTLD?
- One new gTLD was deletaged today: ".ORIENTEXPRESS";
- Looking for an old Newsletter about new gTLDs? See here: www.newsletter.domains and click on "View previous campaigns";
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION;
- New gTLDs related to FRENCH new gTLD applications;
- More coming during the day. Subscribe here.