If you are an existing or prospective TLD applicant, one of the top of mind questions you likely have is "what does the future of brand marketing look like in a world of 1,000+ new domains?"
To provide you with the insights and ideas you need to ensure your digital strategy is best prepared to capitalize on the changing internet landscape, Momentum's Digital Marketing & gTLD Strategy Congress, taking place September 26-27 in London, will once again assemble a "who's who" of brand, technology and domain experts at the industry's most interactive and highly anticipated digital marketing event.
Providing these insights are such visionaries and industry leaders as:
- Dave Coplin, Chief Envisioning Officer, Microsoft UK, who will be delivering a keynote address on "Looking Forward to the Future of Brand Marketing Post-gTLD".
- Frank T. Schilling, Founder, Managing Director, Uniregistry, Corp. who will be discussing the future of the internet and what it means for brands, investors and industry.
- Connecting the Value of a Great Name: Deconstructing a Successful Go-to-Market TLD Strategy with GoDaddy.
- Digital Marketing Strategies to Best Incorporate and Maximise the Benefit from Your New TLD from KPMG and the Brand Registry Group.
- Marketing Do’s and Don’ts and Best Practices for Brands As You Prepare for Launch from .CO and Afilias.
- How to Best Utilise Your .BRAND to Your Digital Advantage with Google.
- Recommendations for Ensuring Your Brand is Not Compromised as Your New TLD Comes Online with Richemont, LEGO and HSBC.
- Best Practices from Fast -Tracked IDN CC and Geo TLDs with .Berlin and .London.
- Insights into successfully building an online brand with GoDaddy
With a room block currently at 75% capacity, this event will sell out so be sure to register for the conference and reserve your hotel room today.