- The possible number of applications;
- Date when your budget should be organized for the next round;
- The famous "when" question;
- Pre-launch questions;
- Questions on the difference between the first AGB (remember that word, it stands for "Applicant GuideBook") and the next one;
- Should you discuss your project around ? ;-)
- A .CRYPTO new gTLD?
- The application fees;
- Global budget to consider;
- The end of private Auctions?
- A peace of advice for future applicants.
Listen to this PodcastIf you have the time to listen this long video, you will learn many questions that one should have prior to submitting an application. Some answers from ICANN insiders I agree with, some I think are complete dreamers, and some I understand that no one has ANY idea about the answer but the questions are very good ones.
You will also hear about things you absolutely can't understand because the vocabulary used is for people from the new gTLD industry.
This is the typical exchange from service providers who definitely WANT the next round to happen tomorrow but who are now much more cautious with their answers because we all remember what happened in the first round with a launch date that came very late.
Frankly speaking, this one hour video is a compete summary of all the boring ICANN working group meetings that very few can attend and follow up with. I recommend.
A good video to watch.