Each week, there is an important cover about new generic Top-Level Domains: events, delegations, launchings, innovations, etc...and a lot is said. This post covers what was said yesterday. I strongly suggest to subscribe to this Newsletter to receive all NEWS directly in your email.
- Two new gTLDs were just delegated:
- .xn--ngbrx (عرب, "Arab", /arab/)
- New Gtlds, the series: Read chapter 1;
- Event coming: http://brandsand.domains/ ("the only event dedicated to .brands");
- Approval of the Global Amendment to the Base New gTLD Registry Agreement;
Successful Domain Investor Hates New GTLD Domains!
- A .com Domain is No Longer Necessary;
- “The Domain Sector is Simply Fascinating";
- Richemont kills off two more dot-brands;
- Interesting move: https://www.sixt.global/
- INTA cover:
- Don’t read too much into the lack of ‘.brand’ registrations;
- Dot Brand Domains: A Work In Progress (download the PDF).
- What the New gTLDs Mean for Higher Education Institutions;
- Just dropped 198 New gTLD domains and saved $45,000;
- Event coming: The NDD.camp (June 26, 2017, from 11 am to 18 pm);
- The DomainTools Report Spring 2017;
- The CSC new Brand (read the short story).