This is the recap of this week-end's information with the one from Monday. Note that more information is added during the day and the complete details are published in our Newsletter in the evening (sent at 8:00 PM CET). We are happy to add that we do not copy-paste articles but we provide a brief explanation for each article of them with a link to the official information.
This week-end was about the Super Bowl 50 and the new gTLD industry's question was: "which Brand will use a new domain name for its advertisement during the Super Bowl
?" Answer in our Newsletter tonight.
I collected interesting info about resolutions approved by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers on new gTLDs, found a good article to promote new gTLDs and a presentation with an "Etat des Lieux" on RPMs.
- HOT: Super Bowl 50: were there any new domain names advertised?
- Tips from a Registry in regards to buying a domain name;
- The ICANN has a new CEO (welcome and...good luck :-)
- Approved Resolutions by the ICANN Board concerning specific new gTLDs;
- Q&A: what happens to my domain name if the extension fails?
- Guess who paid for this article about new gTLDs? :-)
- Very good use of a .FILM domain name and explanation.
- Presentation on ICANN Right Protection Mechanims: where are we?
- Whois recent accomplishments;
- Adoption of new gTLDs;
- New gTLD Statistics:
- Cities new gTLDs;
- New gTLDs related to Catering;
- New gTLDs related to Photopgraphy;
- The French new gTLD report by Nameshield.
- Article on the .HOSPITAL new gTLD;
- More coming during the day....
to the Newsletter have received the recap of last week's complete information. Note that this email was sent today at 11 AM CET but it shall then be sent on coming Sundays at 9PM CET (so it is in your emails already when hard workers like you turn their computers on in the morning).