Monday is always full of News related to new domain names. The week-end is also a moment for me to publish reports with figures. We want to recommend French speaking readers of our publications to have a look at the Nameshield's report: it focuses on domain name extensions which have a French meaning.
- Must-read - Past TLDs have Failed and Many More Will Follow in Their Path;
- The weekly French new gTLD report by Nameshield;
- Ending soon - The .VIP Sunrise Period (participate);
- Leveraging Emerging gTLDs;
- Multiple Registry rejects $5M offer;
- HOT - New gTLDs related to "cities";
- New gTLDs related to "photography";
- New gTLDs related to "catering".
- Podcast on new gTLD backend Registry service provider;
- Article on .CARS new gTLD;
- Someone disagrees with latest TechRepublic's article on new gTLDs;
- New domains: are they about to blow?
- Cybersquatting reaches new heights with the introduction of new gTLDs (WIPO);
- Registry enters top 10 Registry service providers;
- More coming during the day.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements