I noticed a few news recently:
- The .CSC dotBrand new gTLD was terminated.
- Two Trademark Claims Period were changed on two Amazon IDN new gTLDs.
- The .BOT new gTLD changes date for its Trademark Claims Period.
- The .大众汽车 new gTLD was revoked.
- Verisign on .WEB: "VeriSign believes Afilias' application is without merit".
- A Public Accelerator-Incubator announced that it acquired a TLD.
- Google does not factor in TLDs directly when ranking websites. So, your coffee shop will not be penalized for choosing “.coffee”.
- New gTLD updates "for the French": Jovenet.fr
Check all these updates on the new gTLD group I moderate on LikedIn (2,900 subscribers).