- The ICANN new gTLD program: both a success and mess?
- HOT - How Google plans tu use its .GOOGLE new gTLD;
- Multilingual Top-Level Domains;
- Will you buy a domain name ending in .BET?
- The .HOMES new gTLD is launching soon;
- Is Amazon planning to become a Registrar for its own new domain name extensions?
- Registry to give domain names away during conference (for one year).
Thursday, March 3, 2016
I published a new report related to sports and new gTLDs. It is pending publication on CircleId. I appreciate comments and will be happy to add new domain name extensions I may have forgotten.
Subscribe to our Newsletter today
Most of the time, these new domain name creations are redirected to existing projects but these are not and point to an error. If the sub-domain redirections for Google Maps are active (maps.google.com and maps.google.com), the sub-domain translate.google.com points to the right service so what is the idea behind the creation of these ultra short domain names ending with the ".GOOGLE" extension?
To do your own search:
- go to Google;
- search for something (whatever);
- click on the little wheel on top right of the window;
- select "advanced search";
- remove what you searched for in the "all these words" field, and leave it empty;
- go down to "site or domain" and enter the domain name extension you are interested in;
- click on "Advanced Search";
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements