- HOT: The $1 Million Release Of DotWine;
- $100M in Sales and New Executives for Multiple Registry;
- China helps Famous Four Media exceed its growth projections;
- The .MOM Sunrise Period (reminder);
- Independent review of the Trademark Clearinghouse;
- Fine with buying a new domain name, instead of a ".com";
- Should brands REALLY get on new gTLDs and give up the status quo?
- HOT: Interview with new CEO of Multiple Registry (M+M);
- Meet with the .CLUB Registry at INTA Orlando: register today;
- Buying a domain name is now made easier with the "domain concierge";
- Is the URS dying?
- Google to promote new gTLDs on Twitter;
- HOT: Donuts appoints outside director, new CFO;
- The .PET new gTLD is now open to the public;
- American Senator unhappy with ICANN's work;
- New gTLDs and naming standards;
- Too many new domain names?
- In French: "Le nom de domaine, nouveau signe distinctif jurisprudentiel";
- Subscribe to our Newsletter for tonight's update.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
You will find yesterday's update in today's Newsletter with an interview of a multiple registry's CEO. Today is day one of the .MOM Sunrise Period.
The .MOM Sunrise Period just announced
".mom The mother of all domain names. .mom is the community for mothers worldwide to find products, resources, and support online".
- SUNRISE PERIOD START: Wednesday, 24 February, 2016
- SUNRISE PERIOD END: Friday, 25 March, 2016.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements