A new gTLD is a new "domain name extension", not a "domain name", we also use these wordings:
- "first level domain";
- "Top-Level Domain";
- "new generic Top-Level domain".
New domain name registration volumes:
Tonight's new gTLD Newsletter:
To receive our free Newsletter, register here.
What you missed in our previous Newsletter:
- Good read - Choosing ".com" because it's what everyone else does? Think twice.
- Firms have embraced new Top Level Domains;
- ICANN Struggles With Its Domains Marketplace Index;
- Good read - Slow Motion Train Wreck;
- Top-level domain expansion increases online security risk;
- French Government Launches Service on a .TAXI;
- New gTLDs related to Companies;
- XYZ hires .top guy as first China employee;
- The .Com Cliff is .Coming;
- .NYC releases 3,800 domains;
- Universal Acceptance Compliance at ICANN;
- Sunrise Period: the .GOOG new gTLD has started (details here).
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements