Did you know that "GMBH" stands for "Gesellschaft Mit Beschränkter Haftung"? It is the equivalent for "company with limited liability": a kind of German company and the equivalent of a French SARL. Two Sunrise Periods are launching today: to participate, contact Nameshield.
- Sunrise Periods starting today:
- Report - new gTLDs related to companies (weekly update);
- Answer - Search Quality Senior Strategist from Google answers the question: "what are the two first most important signals contributing to result for a good indexing in google";
- Lol - A squatter is selling icann.online on Sedo;
- No .KIDS (new gTLD) community priority evaluation;
- New gTLDs and Trademark infringements;
- Conference - The first "domain hackaton";
- More coming by 8PM CET (time when Newsletter is sent).
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements