I could not talk to all applicants so here is the pitch:
- We look for an "as generic as possible" TLD;
- We won't pay more than €1M;
- We do not need to change backend registry;
- Our intention is to deploy the TLD (increase the number of domain names registered);
- We could also be interested in acquiring a .BRAND new gTLD.
Update on new gTLDs' registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to CARS;
- New gTLDs related to HEALTH;
- Good read - Generic new gTLDs.
- List of prohibited new gTLDs;
- The Trademark Clearinghouse turns 3;
- Good read - How can local domains help your quality score?
- The 2016 Yunqi Conference (new gTLDs);
- 250 people want a .SRD new gTLD;
- Specialty Top Level Domain Names: Are They Worth It?
- ICANN has $400m in the bank;
- Donuts asks judge to allow limited discovery;
- UPDATE: Brands unleash scathing review of ‘.feedback’ seek investigation against registry;
- Universal Acceptance Steering Group: A Year of Progress;
- Plan for Thin to Thick Whois Transition Available for Public Comment;
- Next ICANN board agenda;
- Renewal of .TEL Registry Agreement;
- Investment of Auction Proceeds;
- Two-Character Domain Names in the New gTLD Namespace;
- Consideration of the Corn Lake, LLC v. ICANN Independent Review Process Final Declaration;
- Updated resources for Pre-Delegation Testing (PDT);
- Donuts’ application for .Charity lives again.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements