Since we send our Newsletter at night, you can be sure to find all links to entire content in your email once you have subscribed.
- Coming: the .MOI new gTLD: "moi" is the name of a Village in Romania, it also means "me" or "myself" in French;
- It will cost $129 (at least) for a 2 letter .SKI domain names (example of .SKI domain name);
- 4 new gTLD events added to Calzone;
- The US Court Has Granted an Interim Relief on .AFRICA new gTLD;
- Socks Sells! Meet ManBrands.club;
- A Premium new domain name taken back by Registrar?
- In French - "Car Brands: are they taking a leading role in the new Internet?"
- LOL: http://trumps.sucks
- Meetup.NYC: all changes happening in the NYC digital space;
- Why does the Trademark Clearinghouse prohibits the registration of marks containing a "."?
- Draft report on New gTLD Program Safeguards Against DNS Abuse;
- HOT - According to new gTLD applicants, the Spamhaus report is “wholly inaccurate”
- More coming...
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements