- Mark Monitor
- Oculus Rift
- The .RICHARDLI new gTLD is about to launch: do you know who Richard Li is?
- Weekly Report - New gTLDs related to FRENCH new gTLD applications;
- Google plans to ban Payday Loan Ads: do you own ".LOAN" domain names?
- HIT - .CLOUD & .CLUB domain names are a hit for resellers (out of a total of 500 new gTLDs);
- HOT - "Sport et Noms de domaine" (in French): des incontournables qui prennent position;
- The .HOTEL Registry changes hands (well...one of the applications);
- Cumulative premium name sales for .CLUB = $3,841,271.03;
- SEO - Does Moving to a New gTLD Domain Name Help Rankings?
- French - "Pourquoi j’ai osé adopter le .wine pour mon vignoble";
- .BRANDs - Brand TLDs: five potential benefits;
- Just added - The new gTLD report related to Religion;
- As usual, there is more coming during the day before the publication of the Newsletter.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements