The website ha been re-designed and, unless I am wrong, it requires less clicks to do things. This is a good point. Another good point is that it deals more with new gTLDs and since this is my subject: second good point. Finally, the last point I want to mention about SEDO is that it offers Registries to auction their Premium domain names. The offer is clear: when you click on the link to check an inventory, it works. I remember trying a while ago and I found myself lost in an auction with several other TLDs. To have a look by yourself, you can click here.
New domain name registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to CARS;
- HOT - GENERIC new domain name extensions;
- New gTLDs related to HEALTH.
The Italy Club: WTF ?
You probably noticed that there is a different logo on each of my posts. It is also possible that you noticed that the logo chosen often deals with the content of the post. So did I use a logo for the Italy Club? The reason is simple: I am in Italy until next Tuesday. Have a good week-end ;-)
To subscribe and receive the latest NEWS in your email, click here.
In yesterday's Newsletter:
- The Domain Conference - Don't Miss It!
- Two years after its launch, .NYC domain lacks popularity;
- CentralNic Shares Hits 52 Week Low on More Than 10x Avg Daily Volume;
- What's in a Domain Name (.NYC new gTLD)?
- Proven Domain Strategies Underline These Three Brands;
- New .shop domain extension available: should you get it?
- CentralNic’s jump in billings confirms step-up following Instra acquisition.