- START: Monday, 27 August, 2018;
- END: Monday, 1 October, 2018.
Purpose of the gTLD:
Extracted from the application, the proposed gTLD will provide Google with direct association to the term ʺpage.” The mission of this gTLD, .page, is to provide a dedicated domain space in which Google will offer landing pages providing links to specific types of content. For example, the second level domain front.page may provide access to timely news content, sports.page might provide a collection of sports-related information, and business.page would aggregate content related to business and finance.
- Check the Trademark Clearinghouse calendar for details;
- Check the registry website;
- Check the application submitted to the ICANN (hit "page" in the search field).