For the first time companies and particulars won’t be suggested “just another domain name” they will have to pay interest in. This time .TEL is a tool dedicated to last and to be used.
.TEL is the first opportunity to be “found” online: to have a specific contact page standardized for all. We all received emails to update our information on various web sites, we all have a profile on a web site (MSN, FaceBook, Orkut, LinkedIn…) but no standard exists today to be part of a same directory. .TEL is a solution to this.
I tried the tool myself: http://guillon.vip.tel
It is simple and easy to set up. No html knowledge required or whatsoever: just forms to fill in and menus to enable or not services.
I believe particulars will start to have a high interest in .TEL. What about Corporations:
- A unique entry point to contact Corporations: no more contact page to search for on corporation web site but a simple link to the .TEL Url
- A fantastic to synchronize address books directly at the Registry!
- Géo-localization when necessary
- More audience and traffic to your web Site: one more back link
- Access to a worldwide directory and once again “standardized” for a better comprehension
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.