The new gTLD Objection and Dispute Resolution window opened on 13 June 2012 and is scheduled to run for approximately seven months. There are 4 grounds for objection: String Confusion, Legal Rights, Limited Public Interest and Community.
- Who will administer objections?
- Did you know an applicant facing an Limited Public Interest or Community objection must pay to answer it ?
- Did you know the objection prevails if the objection is not answer in time?
- Did you know the procedure can be done in English only?
- Did you know the ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) appoints the experts whose hourly rate are € 450 (ICC Administrative Expenses normally: 1 Member Expert Panel: € 12 000)?
- Did you know a failure to timely reply a string confusion objection is a default?
- Did you know...these objection mechanisms are a perfect scheme to... :-)
Find these answers in the 4 presentations to be downloaded down this page.