I personnaly could not understand anything to what was said due to a very poor sound.
Here is yesterday's Agenda:
- Basic review of TMCH function;
- TM veriﬁcation process with focus on IDNs;
- Sunrise and Claims processes;
- Status of IDN projects at ICANN;
- Any other topics / Q&A.
A few nice things I read in these slides:
- "Trademark Name, Detailed description of goods and services, Name and address of the Holder should be submitted in the language as provided on the TM certificate";
- "New gTLD registries are required to oﬀer a Sunrise period of at least 30 days".
- "Reasons that initiate a re-correction process: address of the holder is incorrect and no documentery evidence has been provided".
- "Project 7: Updating the gTLD Applicant Guidebook and IDN ccTLD Process to incorporate the Label Generation Rules in the respective evaluation processes and account for recommendations from the Report on User Experience Implications of Active Variant TLDs study".
Slides are available for download (PDF document) here.