Well, there is cheese, there is bread and there are French fries so let's consider that it is catering and let's be honest: isn't their McWRAP CHICKEN BACON & BBQ super good? I don't particularly like to write it but it is a fact: Both the .MCD and the .MCDONALDS are entering the CATERING new gTLD report.
No matter if McDonalds is "Catering" or not
McDonalds is typically the kind of company which has the financial capacity to communicate globally using its new domain name extensions and this is exactly what the new gTLD industry needs: we need McDonalds to communicate on its next www.bigmac.mcd for the world to notice that new domain name extensions are in use.
New domain name registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to COMPANIES (in the Newsletter only);
- New gTLDs related to COLORS;
- New gTLDs related to LAW;
- New gTLDs related to FINANCE (four new entries).
To subscribe and receive the latest NEWS in your email, click here.
In yesterday's Newsletter:
- Afilias Asks ICANN To Disqualify Nu Dot Co’s $135 million winning bid for .WEB;
- .BLOG - Time to start your company's Blog;
- .BRADESCO Strategy decrypted;
- Are New gTLD Domain Name Owners Losing Traffic to Dot COM?
- HOT - PodCast: Frank Schilling return ("Investors don't yet understand the value of new gTLDs");
- DNS Belgium veröffentlicht Studie über .brussels;
- Industry lays into Verisign over .com deal renewal;
- Daniel Negari and Ambrose sell $2M of Rightside Shares;
- ICANN Says It Is Ready for the IANA Transition, Is It Really?
- ICANN lawyers slam “fire him” story “blogger”;
- Afilias Challenges New gTLD WEB Auction Results in Letter to ICANN.