- Google Inc: GOOG alters algorithm in preparation for launch of new gTLDs; value of new gTLDs tipped to increase significantly, click here;
- Public comment on the revised draft of the New gTLD Registry Agreement, click here;
- .VIN & .WINE new gTLDs: CHAMPAGNE wines strongly support the position expressed by the GAC, click here;
- An applicant is pissed by ICANN delays and explains consequences of these multiple delays, click here;
- New TLD applicants can learn some lessons from .TEL, click here.
There is more on the "new generic Top-Level Domains" group on LinkedIn (almost 1200 members). It is free to join, to discuss and ask questions.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.