New gTLD Veteran Jeff Sass shares about the .CLUB new gTLD development. With 820,000 domain name registered, the Registry is the number one Registry in terms of usage: 100,000 live websites and 203,000 domain name owners.
To subscribe and receive the latest NEWS in your email, click here.
In our previous Newsletter:
- Interesting - Buying Multiple Domains Makes Sense;
- Two new gTLDs were delegated;
- Good post - The mythical horse's .club strategy;
- ICANN the Machine…
- YourDotDay: new gTLD conference in Paris (September, the 29th);
- Behind the scene - Afilias was second-place bidder in $135 million .Web auction;
- The .SHOP Sunrise Period ends soon;
- co.LTD sells for $115,000;
- Reselling Domain Names on the Secondary Market: Bona Fide Offering, or Not?
- New gTLD registration volumes for Companies.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements